Sunday 26 September 2010

The Chic And Stylish Louis vuitton Damier Azur Galliera PM

lI am fond of leather goods which come from Louis vuitton the French luxury goods giant. Especially I like the handbags of this brand no matter the monogram or Damier. The new edition to the Galliera family is my recent beloved. It is gorgeous and everything I expected, I have always loved the Azur pattern but it looks even more beautiful on the Galliera.
LouisVuittonDamierAzurCanvasGallieraPMwww_handbagsmoda_com_thumb1.jpg
This bag comes in two sizes: PM and GM. According to my own condition, I will prefer to the former:Damier Azur Galliera PM. First, the size is medium, not too small or too large. Second the Damier Azur is not like the overt symbolic Monogram patterns. The simple designs with fresh color make the bag bring a kind of unspeakable elegance. The oversized golden rings and eyelets, magnetic clip for secure closing, this is in order to safety of stuffs inside the bag. Third, the bag is functional, the large capacity for daily essentials is the eye-catching point of this bag, additionally, and this body friendly bag comes in light and supple leather for greater flexibility and comfort. It looks like fitting for any occasions no matter shopping or traveling even evening party.
I love this chic and stylish Louis vuitton Damier Azur Galliera PM, I love its simple design, its roomy, its versatility. Even I am a student and haven’t a lot money now, but I can buy my favorite bag through  the website is the most trusting one, I was confident to the quality of its replica Louis vuitton handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment