Thursday 23 September 2010

LV Handbag, a Head Pain Problem

Yesterday, I finally have my first Galliera PM Damier Azur which I dreaming for 25 years. it was a little mature than my age, general matches in my daily life. But I like it very much. It worth HK$6800.00.Just looks from appearance; the bag is like the replica bag that buy from louis  vuitton outlet. But the most important one lies in the person who holds it.
LVHandbagaHeadPainProblemwww_handbagsmoda_com_thumb.jpg
This bag is the gift from my sister, she said that I was a office lady, so I must taken a handbag that fits for my own status ,this Louis vuitton bag is the best accessories to the work ladies. Today, I am holding this authentic handbag to go to work, because this bag is expensive, so that I must take it careful. I am afraid that it will break by others. I was always worried about the bag, I feel very tired, a replica handbag will no need to upset.
When I back to the office, the colleagues all surprise about this bag, some of them are admire that I have such an authentic Galliera PM Damier Azur. But some of they are suspect that it is a replica handbags. That makes me angry. The feeling of the authentic handbags sometimes will not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment